Karmel Sakran, Lawyer
Karmel is the managing partner of the law firm of GREEN GERMANN SAKRAN (GGS) that provides legal services in the areas of Real Estate, Corporate Law, Wills and Estates, Family Law, Civil Litigation and Personal Injury.
Wills and Estates, Real Estate and Corporate Lawyer
Karmel was raised in Burlington and attended the University of Windsor Law School graduating in 1993. Karmel then completed his Bar Admission courses at Osgoode Hall and was called to the bar in 1995. Karmel articled in Toronto working principally on appellate matters before the Ontario Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of Canada.
Wanting to live and work in his home town, Karmel joined Law Firm of Green Germann in 1995 which changed its name to “Green Germann Sakran” when Karmel became the managing lawyer.
Insisting on the highest caliber of service for his clients, Karmel's area of practice focuses on residential and commercial real estate, corporate\commercial matters and Wills & Estates and succession planning.
Being the son of a grocer, Karmel carries a legacy of hard work and commitment of service to his clients and community.
Karmel’s community involvements include:
- Annual Wills & Powers of Attorney Event
- Annual Canada Day Run\Walk Event
- Founding Board member of The Carpenter Hospice
- Past Board member of Joseph Brant Hospital
- Past Campaign Chair of the United Way (Burlington)
- Past Board Chair of The Halton Learning Foundation
- Electoral Candidate for Provincial Parliament in 2011
- Rotarian and Paul Harris fellow recipient; and,
The Law Firm of Green Germann Sakran is proud of its ongoing long-standing tradition of providing financial support to many local charities, youth activities and community events.